...well, maybe just a personal thing. I shared this with Blogget once, and I'll share with you, too. There are a couple of guys on here; maybe one of them has insight as well.
You want to really put me over the edge? Here you go: I love, love fucking your mouth, grabbing your hair and using your face. There is such a dynamic there that turns me on so much. Harder and harder. Then as I get close and we are right on top on my orgasm...You did your nails into my ass and you clamp your mouth on my cock as deep as you can and suck hard. And freeze. Not so hard that it's painful, but hard enough that I'm not going to pull out. Oh fuck! You wanna hear me yell, that's the way to do it.
Some men may not like this because of the extreme sensitivity around the head of a cock during orgasm. That's why you put me farther in. You don't need to DT...just enough to throb into your mouth while you are putting enough sucking pressure on my tool.
YES. Any tips or comments would be highly welcome. As well as a mouth or two...:)
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
I like these kinds of tips. I just might have to try this one out. I'll let you know how it goes... Of course it would be better if I could learn in person from the master, but...
As Fex says it's always good to learn new tips.
I am sure I have learnt more through blogging than anywhere else when it comes to sex and for that I shall always be grateful.
thanx Ron
Would I.... sure would!
just that bloody ocean that stops me....
I definitely could do that.
I've never done that, but would like to try.
And since what makes a good cock sucking a mystery, I say more tips, please :)
You just described perfectly one of my favoritefavoritefavorite things (and one of my talents--so I'm told). MMMMMMMMM. :)
Fex -- I'm guessing that you don't need my help. You just want my cock once in a while...:)
SN -- You're teaching me too, young woman.
FireByrd -- I know the feeling.
Nitebyrd -- I'm pretty sure you, of all people, could do anything!
Kyra -- ...only if you really want to hear them...you do a great job on your own, from what I read...:)
Distracted -- All the more reason to find our way to common ground!
Well being able to describe it well and doing it well may be two different things!
From what I hear this job can be messed up and not done right. so the pointers and when the man tells you what they like is something that makes the deed more satisfying. Well done Rob
I've learned it's best to follow the cues because every guy is different. And practice makes perfect afterall!
XX
I like to get my tongue in on the action. There's a sensitive little spot on the back side of the cock's head, kind of at the base of the tip. You know, where that ridge comes together at a little point. I like to work that spot with my tongue, while sucking. Time that just right and the results are....well....explosive ;o)
Hey, Ron...where's that tree again?? ;o)
Post a Comment