Angry sex. And today, I'm fucking pissed off.
Ever just have sex with your partner just to get off? Not really doing the normal thing with him or her…just wanting to get off. To use that person for just a bit. To find a place where the anger, the turmoil will subside a little. And he/she understands where you are and not only accommodates but seriously wants to participate. It’s not a bad thing at all. We’re simply human…
Sometimes our emotional makeup of the moment gets the better of us, and we try to find a different channel to release it. God knows, in my own life lately, I’ve seriously needed it, only to realize it’s not there. Taking her into whatever emotional space you have available and just do it. And trusting that she wants to help you…a trust that is earned, by the way, over time and example…
Let me push my cock in you, goddammit... Hard! None of this soft, easy fucking right now…I’m pissed off at the world. Spread your damned legs! Allow me the privilege of using my skills with words to take you where I want to go….Take my tool and squeeze it for me with your juicy, wet, strong pussy…Kegels, you gotta love ‘em… Now…let me establish my own pace, my own path…because this, honey, is about the frustration I’ve had all day. Gentle? Not right now… Please…just hold on. If my swearing, my hard thrusting, my yanking on your hair, slapping your tits a little, watching me get hot, get it all built up, the flush on your chest, the sweat on my brow…fuck me, you fucking bitch…come on, give it to me!...If it turns you on, it’s all the better! But right now, it’s mine! It’s needed! It’s so badly wanted!
I’m gonna fuck you this way. My way. As long as I want, as hard as I want. I’m angry! And I want you to help me tame this fucking anger! You hot, loving bitch!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So now I have to calm down and go get ready for work.....
xx
Yes I've had that urge! Come to think of it, I'm pretty pissed off right now too - Fuck me!
;)
FireByrd, you don't need to calm down on my account...not at all...give some gent a wink, a stare...go play when you get off work...:)
mybutton -- Spread your legs and here I come...And welcome. I like your stuff very much. Any chance I can get an invite?
I hate to see you angry lover, but if this is the result then I hope you get fucking pissed all of the time. HOT! You can take out this kind of passion on me any damn day.
XX
Gimme the when and the where...and keep that cunt wet...:) Secret indeed....
I quite like angry sex, so long as both partners understand the what and why behind it... and later there is some cherishing sex to balance :)
Post a Comment