Hello, all...I'm so glad that we are kicking the past year out on its ass. It is natural for us to look ahead to the New Year with positive feeling. And I wish you all the best of what's to come. Whether it's friends, lovers, or just booty knocking, we all deserve the good in life somewhere.
But I have to ask....What does a miracle look like?
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Happy New Year!
Its been a long time... i thought i'd pass by and say hi :-)
Hope it's going to be a great one for you.
i can tell you what a miracle feels like... ;-)
t. x
Still waiting to figure it all out, Pup. Thanks for dropping by. I'll be with you ASAP.
Happy New Year!!!! x
I don't believe in miracles. But I hope you have a great 2009.
Oh and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)
I have something for you over at mine
When a miracle shows up, I'll let you know.
May you get everything your heart and cock desire in 2009!
I think miracles have to do with a lot of swimming!!!
Happy New Year Babe.
xx
word ver: penvy .... short for???
When you find out what a miracle looks like...let us know..huh?
Happy new year! (better late than never!!!)
I am starting to think a miracle might just be seeing a new post from you :)
I hope you take that in the light-hearted way it was intended. Miss your words, baby.
I think the miracle is in the eye of the beholder. For me, my daughter looks like a miracle. My son being in a happy mood for more than a day has become a miracle lately....
Take good care! Hope to chat soon.
BJ
I thought for sure I had left some new year well wishes here early on in the month. Oh well, at the risk of repeating myself. Happy New Year, Ron. Wishing you all the best this year...you deserve it!
And to all of my friends...yes, I have dropped the ball and not posted. I've been concentrating on the endless job of the actor surviving the winter here in Chicago...and this is the coldest, snowiest one in the 22 years I've lived here. Once this particular weekend is done...I'll be back.
I PROMISE.
Post a Comment