My friend Nitebyrd has asked me to be a part of this tag, and it's a quiet morning, so why not? But I do wonder who Isabella is....
Rules to Isabella’s Naughty Meme of Firsts:
• 1. Please post these at the beginning of your meme.
• 2. Please include a link to Sex Talk For Men.
• 3. Please include as many sordid details in your answers as possible — if you haven't got any, make them up...(nah, I'd rather hear the truth)
• 4. Tag 3 people...(nah, you come and get it if you'd like)
First French Kiss
The first one I remember was that fateful year when I was 14, and everything happened to me sexually. Her name was Nancy, and she kept shooting her tongue in and out of my mouth like a piston. Kind of like having a thumb war, except it was a tongue fight.
First Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Everything for me started early. I was in sixth grade and Jane and I were already feeling each other up. And that young, your cock stays in locked position forever!
First Type
Nah...I have my ideals for what a woman should look like, but a real physical/emotional type? Never really had that in me. I always have been moved toward attitude, even as a horny teenager. She wants to talk sex, do sex, show me sex AND have intelligence and awareness...hell yes. If that's a type, then I just shared it with you.
First Time You Had Sex
Yes, I was 14. It was with....my cousin Susie, who was 19. My folks were having a family drinking party...yes, that's what it was...I lived on a farm at the time, and Susie just told me to follow her. I did -- right up to the hayloft. It was positively Appalachian. She straddled me and kept grinding her pussy on me. I orgasmed in probably ten seconds and stayed there, just cumming and cumming from time to time. I didn't know why Susie didn't get off of me -- she stayed for probably ten minutes or so. And when she would cum, she was one of those statues that simply froze and spasmed. And I remember that I could feel her cunt doing the same thing. When she was finished, she simply got off and kissed me on the forehead. And went back into the house, leaving me to fend for myself.
First Celebrity Crush
Never had one of those. I could always appreciate and fantasize, but I never had anything approaching a crush.
First Sexual Fantasy
From the beginning, my fantasies always had other people around me or involved with me, even as I tried to stifle those feelings and vision in my marriage, in other relationships...I was always afraid of judgment. The first one I remember was with two girls in junior high school. Both were athletic types with curves...well, as curvy as a young girl could get at that age. And it was in my bedroom. One would straddle me...the other would put her cunt on my face. And they both concentrated on my own pleasure... yes, a bow to chauvinism...Men have to learn equality with women, after all. It's never been a natural thing.
First Person You Fell In Love With
To this day, I am falling in love all the time, because I firmly believe that people have the ability and the desire to love more than one person at a time. But for the purposes of this question, I'd have to say in high school...her name was Theresa, and I never told her. We made out and groped lots in her car and in my car. And there was potential to share a great deal there. But high school being what it is, we moved on.
First Proper Sex Toy
Lube. I know it's not a toy, but it was the first aid and remains today my favorite tool to use on myself. I've done lots, believe me, on my nipples, up my ass, around my cock and balls...give me some slick, warm lubrication and either watch me go or do it for me. Either way, I am the loudest orgasm in mankind.
First Porn Video
1972 in college, believe it or not. It was a horribly put-together piece called...The Nun's Bad Habit...yes, you heard it here first.
First Sexy Lingerie/Sexy Briefs
Never wore underwear to bed. Always sleep naked. Got some French briefs in the late 80s and my girl at the time liked them. Don't like the feeling that boxers offer...they always bunch up and feel uncomfortable.
First Time Giving Oral
Freshman year in college. Absolutely loved it, and the girl I was with had never experienced it before. Every time she approached orgasm, she would bolt upright in bed -- she had never had an orgasm, either. When she finally allowed it to take over, she couldn't stop screaming. I left her dorm room with two girls standing outside the door. I smiled and they both ran in as quickly as they could and locked the door...After that, it was a secret thing to call Ron. I went down that quarter on four different girls, all of whom knew each other...I was pretty proud of that!
First Time Getting Oral
I was 17 and a junior in high school. She was 18 and we just found ourselves in a summer theater tent that I was working in at the time. Naturally, it didn't take long and patience turned out to be something I had to learn as time went by. But she was pretty impressed by the load I had and was impressive in turn, because she actually swallowed. The feeling on my cock of her swallowing was maddening, and I loved it. Love that dripping out the sides of a woman's mouth.
First One-Night Stand
Summer stock theater, 1975. By then, I had found myself with more than one girl who was experiencing something for her first time. She lived in town, and I stayed at her place. And she also had never had a man go down on her. Really tight, wet pussy, as I recall.
First Dirty Book/Dirty Magazine
This will all sound pretty intellectual. There were passages in Betty Smith's A Tree Grows In Brooklyn that taught me a lot. And I saw a spread in the January 1969 issue of Playboy that I remember fondly to this day. The centerfold picture show a woman in a room with a fireplace behind her, legs spread and real breasts. I beat off on that pic for about an hour.
There you go, folks. Some secrets and some history. You want to borrow this, please do...I don't tag people very much unless I have a purpose in doing it. I just continue to seek that woman in my life who is as wide-open and challenging sexually, politically, intellectually, spiritually.... any 'ly' you can think of. And I won't stop until I find her.
In the meantime.....:)
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Being such a nosey bitch, I love these kind of MeMe's! LOL
Thank you for doing this one, Ron. I loved reading your answers.
I love these things too. Always fun to get to know you a little better.
Loved reading the answers! Loads of fun to learn more about our fellow bloggers!
Hmm...your cousin? Very interesting.
My fantasies always include more than one other player too. Preferably, a whole a bunch of men that I have to service...
*sigh*...shoot, I'm not getting anything done today
Post a Comment