Well, here we go. I am publicly declaring my feelings for you and your essence, and I'm not at all embarrassed or ashamed. I write this missive today to share with the world my totally unabashed admiration, crush, cyberfuck, you pick the horse and we'll ride. Doesn't matter to me. From the first time we e-met, you have been a constant, erotic source of pleasure to me and to so many others, and of all the folks I know out here, you should be most proud of that fact.
Let me tell you why.
Your obvious intelligence is carried in every word you write. Your endless curiosity of the male intellect...how to play with it, where to take it, what it needs, how you can be both domme and sub to it...is the most entertaining and informative of maybe anyone out here in our world. Your playful imagination subjects me to the greatest pleasure in my mind and in my loins. You are one of the very few that I would like to BOTH fuck to my own pleasure and THEN find out who you really are and become friends, lovers, whatever romantic label that people take comfort in these days. Yes, we have an age difference, but in spirit, we seem almost exactly the same. And you know me...as I've said ad nauseum, it's all about attitude and approach to life, not whether I'm 90 years old and you just turned 18. Although if I AM 90 and you ARE 18, you probably will have to take a crash course in helping me get my cock up....:)
You can deal with that, I'm confident. Fuck yes.
The Harem post I wrote for you was the closest thing I could give you. My dream of my own horse ranch is the only thing for which I would honestly leave being an actor. And I can totally feel your wet little cunt surrounding me like a human vibrator, making those waves on my cock that will have me cumming in no time. And then I would plant myself between those gorgeous legs of yours...maybe even make myself a drink...and we laugh and joke and talk about life and love and dreams as I use my face, my mouth, my tongue in ways that maybe you've not yet felt...and stay there until we drift off to sleep...only to awaken the next morning and start it all again.
A real confession...you are one of three bloggers out here to which I have been driven to masturbation, just from the mere suggestion in my mind after reading you. And every person out here, man and woman, knows what I mean....Let the world figure who the other two are...:) And you know how much I love women, just as I am aware and accepting of how much you love men. It fits my own vision of a truly open relationship. What fun we would have, with each other and with others!
The one thing I have yet to experience is the obvious physical contact. Time will resolve that. I can see you and me becoming close, loving friends and intense lovers. I can see the dreams pursued and the fruition realized. I really can see all with a woman like you. Will it happen? Who knows? Probably not, but remember the words I live by. My own words --
"I believe with all my heart that we are what we dream. If by grace or chance we reach it, the energy inside us creates another to follow."
I don't put people on a pedestal, because they are too easily knocked down by life....but we all have dreams.
You are always one of mine. Thank you for being my friend.
All love, Ron

11 comments:
Ron, beautifully written. Spot on with how I see our sexy Secret.
I dubbed her "Her Sexiness" (Her Highness of All Things Sexy) in my blogger appreciation week for a reason. She *is* the sexiest of all bloggers we know. And like you, I want to know her. I'm dying to be in the same room with her, having drinks and talking. I feel privileged to call her a friend.
She's a cut above. And you captured that very well.
Oh and Ron? I'd be beyond honored if I was one of the other two :P
I can see I really must do something about getting over to A Secret's place I don't think I ever have. How very remiss of me from what you write I think I would like her.
Dear Ron you really do know how to make us women feel special I don't think it matters who the other two are because you make us all feel as though we are one of the two.
OK...Someone is in their happy place! :)
Kyra, of course you gots to be one of the others here. If not, I know of great place where we can hang out!
not a pedestal pusher?
hmmm
there is an awful lot of sugar spread here..
but maybe it's just honey..
~cheeky grin~
Kyra -- Well, you could pry it out of me for the right price...:)
SN -- I have always done my best to treat women with respect and love. All the rest in the kitty is icing on the cake...:)
SG -- ...and I'm enjoying getting to know your hot little ass, too!
Sorrow -- I suppose you do make a point...it's the closest I can come to putting someone up there. But to do it totally, well...my own experience has taught me to beware of such a deed. Keep people human in your life, and share as much love and passion with them as you can...:)
Ron, baby, it doesn't really matter. Cuz secretlynaughty is absolutely right - you make us all feel like it could be us. You are a true woman lover. And I *love* that about you. But then again, I listed that on the things that are sexy about you, didn't I? You make me feel so damned sexy, sugar.
Awwww baby! You made me cry with this!
With you and I the desire is, and always has been, there. I've wanted to be in bed with you since the minute I met you. I knew without a doubt that you would be one of my greatest lovers of all time.
What I didn't count on though was, as you said, how that passion also evolved into this amazing friendship. I know you have my back and you know I have yours. I would do anything for you my friend. Your happiness is very important to me.
It's easy for us women to be sexy when we are with a man such as yourself. You have this uncanny ability to make any woman feel desired and beautiful. I am nothing special...unless I am in your light.
Thank you for you.
I love you too.
XX
My little Secret...you are just too modest.
A.Secret is one of the most brilliant writers. Her writing is sensual, sexy and just plain HOT!
It's no wonder she can inspire such an amazing "love letter."
I love the secrecy of this letter.
It works so well with it's mystery and intrigue.
I'll write to you in the next couple of days hon.
xx
Post a Comment