I had a visit from Dana, an old friend, in the last 10 days or so. She was in Chicago for a couple of days on business and we hooked up for lunch. Lots of laughter, stories, remembering, etc. A nice time. I had to go back home to be a part of a conference call for one of my actors' unions, of which I'm a member and an elected representative. She came back to my place with me. Her flight out of O'Hare wasn't for another four hours.
So I start the call. Lots of inane, stupid voices on the phone, all wanting to be heard and all being pretty "me-me-me", as actors will do. I put my cel phone on mute and placed it on the coffee table in front of me. I yell to no one in particular "Why are these people always so FUCKING selfish!!??" My friend heard me from the kitchen -- she'd gone out to get me a beer and herself a soda...I knew this call was going to be going for a while. Fuck...She put the beer down and then took a long drink of her own. Then...a really nice surprise...
Dana came to between my legs and began to undo my belt. Then my pants. Then she softly grabbed my cock and began playfully flipping it from side to side. "You lean back, Ron", she said quietly. "We both know you need this." Fuck yes, I needed it and badly. When I was erect and hard, she started stroking me slowly and easily. It was such a nice surprise, kids, let me tell you... A nice, firm grip. A little love and care with it. Thank you, whomever inspired this.
When she went down on me, she didn't do it delicately...she absolutely inhaled my cock and made me cry out in lust. If you've kept up with me, you know that I'm a really noisy, verbal fucker in sex. Nice, long, sucking strokes with her mouth. Using her voice as a vibrator of sorts, because I had done that to her many times. And she was always one of those women who was ready to try anything. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head down on my cock...fucking her mouth as I wanted to so harshly, so physically...She moved right with me. Oh my fucking god, just what I needed. The last few weeks had been very difficult and time-consuming, and I just wanted someone to take care of me for a little while...
I fucked her mouth hard and fast, pulling the sides of her hair up and down along with me. Later she told me it hurt like hell, laughing as she said it...I apologized and she said "Not to worry." Anyway, we are moving like fucking dogs like this for a strong ten minutes. When I get close to the cum, she grabs my phone...yes, you see what's coming...She paused long enough to say "Okay?" "Fuck YES, honey...When I get there, hit the button!" So THEN I really went at her, because I wanted that cum so much. Right on top of it, I yelled "NOW!!!" She hit the mute button and there I went: "OOOHHHHFUUUUCCCKKK!!! FUCCK, FUUCKCKCKK!!!"
The entire nation went silent.
Dana did one of those great let-the-cum-ooze-out-the-mouth moves during my orgasm, which made it all the more erotic and hot. Fucking her as hard and loud as time would allow...my crotch was a mess of my spunk, her spit and a lot of thankful energy. Finally we heard:
"Who in the fuck is THAT???" She quickly put the phone back on mute and we laughed like hell.
THERE'S a woman for you.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This is the kind of story that makes me want to be both the woman kneeling between your legs and the man on the receiving end of such a magnificent oral pleasure.
Way to go Ron! Nicely...Hotly done ;)
What a good friend she is!
Yeah, you definitely needed it.
Love the end of the phone call... brill!
Hope she pops round next time she's in town, sounds like a mutual fun time
xx
Oh my! Yeah, you definitely needed that. Whew. Hot.
BTW I spend much of my work life on conference calls. We talk a lot about the wacky things we've heard. But the closest I've ever heard to this is once someone was watching porn while not on mute. Mostly I just hear toilets flushing, cursing and people yelling at their kids.
What a fun, fantastic story--and what a goooood friend!
WOO HOO!!!! Yes, indeed you are BACK BABY!! Love it!
XX
Post a Comment