sex forums Torchlight: Like It Was Yesterday....:)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Like It Was Yesterday....:)

Let me tell you about discovery. This is an absolutely true story...well, aside from you Harem girls, everything I write is fact. This is about self-discovery; I will never forget it.

Eleven years old. I had already walked in on my parents fucking more than one. They were quite noisy, and it was probably the one thing they did give me...the noisy part. I read about sex on my own. I wondered about women's breasts. I marveled that at times when I would touch myself, it felt...good. I remember when my kid brother and I would be in the bathtub together and I would get an erection. He ran into the living room and yelled "RONNIE'S PEE-PEE JUST GOT REAL BIG!!!" And naturally, BOTH Mom and Dad came in to look...and laughed. I remembered being totally embarrassed, because I couldn't explain why my penis had gotten that way.

I do remember later lying in my bed. Every time I touched it, I felt this jolt through me, especially the tip of my cock. I didn't know whether to be afraid of it or keep playing. I suppose this is where my own sexual bravery was born. My brother and I shared a room and it was in the middle of the night. It felt very natural to pump myself up and down. And my breathing changed. And I got faster and faster. Every time I hit a certain point, I stopped, because it scared me. I did this for a couple of nights...I jus didn't know what in the world was going on.

Finally...it did feel like something was going to come out of my cock, and I didn't want to get in trouble. So I made sure that I had not one, but two towels under me. And I also made sure that I knew where sheets were, just in case. I was determined to find out, whether it would kill me or not. So I waited until everyone was asleep. And when a boy is eleven, it doesn't take long to get the erection...maybe ten seconds.... And I stroked myself. I shook it around, I even tasted the wetness on the tip with my fingers, that's how curious I was. I began to feel those stirrings coming up and my immediate impulse was to stop.

But I forced myself through it.

It began in my torso and went down my legs. I felt it hit me like electricity, in small bolts that to me were giant shocks. Then...it happened.

I orgasmed.

I began yelling in the middle of the night, but did not let my cock go. It was hot and wet on my hand and on my stomach. I screamed and woke my brother up, scared shitless. "What, what, what!!!???!!" I couldn't move, and thankfully my brother didn't turn on the light. I said "Bad dream". First thing I thought of. He turned over and went back to sleep.

Or tried to.

I cleaned myself off by pulling one of the towels out from under me, breathing in a way I had never done before. And my cock stayed hard. I got myself off three times that night...probably in ten or fifteen minutes. Each time I yelled as I still do today. After the second time, my brother took his blanket and went into the living room. The third time was just as strong and powerful as the first, and I yelled and screamed again, just as I do today. That never changed.

Discovery can be a wonderful thing. Only now I enjoy the company of others...whereever they are right now...:)

7 comments:

Cande said...

That's such a cool story. It made me laugh. I love to hear about how people discovered themselves.

My verification word was Twabul... sounds like Elmer Fudd.... doesn't it?

Topaz said...

You know, to this day I don't think I've ever heard from a man how that *first* moment happened - it's so much more indicative in the shaping of him than losing their virginity... thanks for sharing Ron!

Cala Gray said...

This made me giggle. Thank you for sharing!!:)

Aurore said...

That is a great story. Rarely do we hear about people's very first sexual experiences and in hindsight, they really do shape us.

Kimberly said...

Wow, thanks for sharing that one, babe! I have been meaning to write about my first orgasm for a while...maybe you have inspired me!

Joanna Cake said...

I loved reading this. Absolutely fascinating x

nitebyrd said...

Ron, thanks for sharing this memory. You must have been a very precocious child.

You also must have driven your brother crazy!