....I swore I wouldn't do these things very often, and since a good one sent it to me, I'll do my best to briefly entertain:
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person (or people) who tagged you. I got this from....NITEBYRD
2. Complete the lists of 8s.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know they have been tagged....I don't tag anymore, so....
8 things I am looking forward to:
The next woman in my life, whoever she is
Playing golf
My new digs
The next job
Getting to know you
Fucking my brains out with someone who will let me
Finishing my script
A really good bellydancer
8 things I did yesterday
Brief reunion with an old friend
Morning coffee
Looked at three apartments
Bought a new shirt
Work
A cold beer
Talked to family on the phone
Rode my bike
8 things I wish I could do
Get a new car...or a motorcycle
Buy a round of drinks at some saloon
Lose these constant 20-25 pounds
Enjoy some company with a few of the women I know out here
Run my own theatre
Write on a regular basis
Offer some financial support
Find a couple of old friends
8 Shows I watch
24
Jon Stewart
Classic reruns on a local Chicago TV station here (the timing with work)
Various news programs
Late Show With David Letterman
Lots of PBS (can't limit this to one show, sorry)
The in-season sports (I admit to being loyal)
Extreme Makeup Home Edition (my one guilty pleasure)
8 favorite fruits
bananas
watermelon
honeydew
canteloupe (You see a pattern?)
strawberries
pears
apples
grapes
8 Places I'd Like to Travel
Ireland
Australia
Spain
Canada (Vancouver, specifically)
Various states (Arizona, Florida, California, Maryland, Hawaii)
England
Japan
The Netherlands
8 Places I've Lived
Chicago (presently)
Indianapolis
New York City
Omaha
And all the Indiana towns: New Castle (hometown)
Bloomington
Muncie
Richmond
...and lots of other places...
8 People I've Tagged But Who Don't Have To Do It If They Don't Want To
You just take it, reader. It's all yours.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you, hun! You're a good sport and gave interesting answers.
Post a Comment