sex forums Torchlight: Assignation - Part I

Monday, October 26, 2009

Assignation - Part I

From a friend that many of you know. Today she is my guest... For your enjoyment... And mine... I will tell all when all is written.

______________________________________

I’m guest posting here because the intimate details of my trip to Chicago are for certain eyes only.

I don’t know exactly when he and I began corresponding but it has been awhile. We connected through out blogs. While I think, initially, there was only sexual curiosity, what we developed was a cyber and telephone friendship. We both were looking for a person to be able to share ideas, experiences, fantasies, etc. that could be considered way out of the “vanilla” range. I longed for someone who had a truly open mind. Someone that wouldn’t judge, that would offer thought-out, intelligent comments and suggestions. Someone that would share his or her thoughts with me without being afraid of condemnation or rejection. Over the months (years?) we’ve talked, I found this man to be exactly what I was looking for. He also felt that I could enhance his life. Unfortunately, he lives 1,300 miles away from me hence the trip to Chicago.

I want everyone who reads this to understand that neither the trip nor what happened during it was hastily gone into. We had talked about each other’s expectations, desires and limits – extensively. What was going to happen was something BOTH of us WANTED and needed. It was a gratifying and enlightening experience for me and I believe for him as well.

While I know I don’t have a submissive/slave personality, I want a man that will “take charge”. I want the men in my life to be certain and decisive. I also want them to be free to ask for what they want, tell me what they need and be able and/or willing to try something different. If the “something different” doesn’t work, I don’t want a man to bitch, moan and pout. I want him to be able to laugh if off or shrug it off and get on with the next thing. A man that I’ve developed a long distance friendship is that type of man. He’s forceful in personality, he has no fear of asking for what he wants, he’s attentive without being cloying and the man definitely knows how to work his mouth, fingers and cock!

Being an esthetician, I’ve found that a perfect way to exchange attitude and energy is by giving someone a facial and massage. After I tortured my friend with some requested waxing, I then soothed him with a facial and massage. Touching someone’s body while manipulating their muscles and stimulating their senses is such an amazing way to transfer feelings. When I was treating my friend, I put caring and sexual energy into my touch. It must have worked because during a break between the waxing and pampering, he felt comfortable enough with me to stroke his cock whilst reclining naked on a quilt padded dining room table. I only wish I took a picture of him as I walked back into the room, as it was a panty-wetting sight.

Another way I like to get to know a man better is to give him a blow-job. Going down on a guy is one of my most favorite things in the world. My friend demanded a blow-job and I was more than happy to comply.

I began by licking and biting his nipples. He likes his nipples to be played with, roughly. Mmmmm …. Nipping and licking down his stomach, I positioned myself between his spread legs. I ran my tongue along the inner-most area of his thigh and then used it to scoop one ball into my mouth. Hearing is gasp as my tongue twirled around him was arousing. After attention on one, I got the other in my mouth and gave it the same firm yet gentle treatment. While holding his ball in my mouth, I let my tongue snake out down his perineum for a few long licks. Then it was time to pay serious attention to his rising cock. There are few feelings that I like better than to take a semi-erect penis in my mouth and feel it grow under my ministrations. Gods! It makes me shiver just to think about it!

Making sure no part of his cock was left wanting, my tongue swirled around the head, delved deep in to his slit for a taste of pre-cum and ran up and down the ever growing length. I pulled him down into my throat, sucking fiercely. I’d then rake my teeth along his shaft and gently bite down under his corona while flicking the frenulum with the very tip of my tongue. He called me a slut, a bitch, a cocksucker, all the while squirming and bucking with pleasure. When he came, it was voracious, vocal and with much velocity...as I pinched and twisted his nipples....! I swallowed all his cum and then licked him clean. I’m damn sure he liked it.

Now he was going to return the favor...


_______________________________

More, friends. LOTS more. And then we'll talk.

12 comments:

Distracted said...

Smiling. Panting. Sounds like such a lovely time.

Chapter Two said...

wowza lady! who knew???? more, please ma'am more.

Topaz said...

Yes, this IS intense, and as it seems, well worth the trip...

And Ron, even though this is mostly a guest post, it's great to see you again :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW...hot indeed!! More more!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm looking forward to reading more :D Sounds like a fantasic trip so far haha.

Nolens Volens said...

Hmmm. I am sitting here, all stiff after reading. Looking forward to more.

Ron said...

Ooo, la, la...

People have always told me that life in Chicago is HOT!

I believe you just confirmed that.

Can't wait for Part 2, Sis!

Fat Controller said...

So Tthat's why you went to Chicago! What a hot post, Im looking forward to the sequel!

Fire Byrd said...

Fuck me that's hot!
Almost enough to get me on a plane for the next meeting!
xx

Ronjazz said...

Distracted -- Plenty of room for you to join in, honey...always.

BD -- She's a hot one, isn't she?

Topaz -- Thank you, honey. A long and difficult path these last few months. I'll be sharing very soon.

SG -- Hell, I want some of YOU in on this; you KNOW that.

MG -- Keep reading, my dear. There are stories to tell...:)

NV -- She'll do, won't she?

Ron -- You just keep reading, son.

FC -- On the way!

My dear FB -- Read all the way through...if you are still interested, well....:)

Autumn said...

i'm diggin it...mmm hmm. fo sho girl. i read this the other day, just from the blueberry though. didn't comment. just read more. naughty fun. saweet!

Kyra said...

Very nice. I look forward to hearing more from both of my sweet friends!