What was the old Daffy Duck cartoon?...."This would be embarrassing...if it weren't true..."
__________________________________
A simple turn made it easy for him to bury his face in my pussy. I lay back while he expertly used his tongue and teeth to arouse me. I felt goose bumps rise as he flicked my clit with his tongue bringing it to a pleasurable aching fullness. He then thrust his fingers inside me, hooking my g-spot and ramming my cervix. I pinched and pulled at my nipples making them exquisitely sensitive. My friend asked me if I liked what he was doing - of course, I did! He called me his slut and bitch, which made me more excited. When I pulled out a vibrator with a bullet on a long-ish cord, he lubed both it and me up. He used the vibrator in my throbbing pussy while I worked my clit with the bullet. He reached over and slapped my ass making me scream with pleasure/pain and primitive desire.
To be with someone that will not only allow you to reach sexual heights but actually want you to, is something very different for me. When I’m at home, I can’t let go. My brain/emotions/psychological make-up just will not allow me to do it. I must wear a mask and play a part. I do get some escape when I visit Art, which is wonderful. The experience of being far, far away from my everyday life with a man that I know thinks like me and would not be embarrassed or offended by my wants, was truly liberating.
As he continued to plunge the vibrator into me and I worked the bullet, I could feel nothing but what was happening to me, my mind and body became one unified system of pleasurable sensations. My orgasm came in a huge, explosive, wave as every nerve, blood vessel, cell and pore shrieked with release. I spoke in tongues and screamed my feelings as I came and managed to squirt my friend right in the face! I was humiliated for only a moment then I realized, this is what both he and I wanted – the freedom to be who we are and have the type of sex we crave. Farts, queefs, squirting, wet spots – are all normal parts of it and there should be no embarrassment. So, I got over that right quick! I also think he was damn proud and enjoyed it.
We did cuddle and kiss quite a bit, talking more about our mutual interests. I want you to know that he’s an excellent kisser. He also enjoys “PDA’s”; I guess you’d call them. Things like touching my breasts on the train platform and on the train. Grabbing my pussy at the airport! Holding hands while walking down the street. The type of touching that made me feel very wanted and very sexy. The man also cooks very well. Need I say more?
Well, actually, I do have to say more because I brought my flogger...:)
The man’s talents have no limits. To be continued …
_________________________________
One more, friends...one more tease. You're all invited, by the way, to Chicago. You do know that, right?
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Your friend that recently visited you in Chicago suggested I leave a comment. What an exciting weekend you two had.....I'd like to get to know you....she has my email...I'll have her end it to you. I'm in Minnesota....6 hour drive away.
The blogs are HOT.....you both impress me....
Wow.. *big cheesy grins*
Anon... Check your e-mail, young lady...:)
Gray -- God, I've missed sharing time with you!
Mmmm wow. That is ... wow. I'm speechless. I'm like all horny how lol. Thanks!
i can't wait to read more. i'm so glad you've had such naughty fun thus far. comfort is also so important. it's wonderful to feel so liberated.
xoxo
loves autumn
Sounds like good times were had by all, yes?? How enticing...for you!! xxoo
I'm late to the party, I know but that is damn hot! ;)Can't wait to hear about the flogger!
Firstly thanks for the invite here, its taken me awhile to pitch up, but im honoured to read how your online relationship has bloomed into a sensual and wild thang. friendships are so important..
iv read both posts and look forward to a follow on..
A priveledge to share, thank you.
MG -- You will be all aglow soon, honey. I promise.
Autumn -- You are one of those that I think would love this fun I had. Maybe we can talk...:)
SG -- My dear sexy friend, you ain't read nothin' yet...
Aurore -- It's coming, sweetie. In the next day or so. Lots of detail...
Steve -- Welcome, sir. My bar is open, what'll it be?
Oooohhhh. Fabulous. Colour me jealous.
So tickled for you both. Love it! This is the stuff of fantasy and you have made it flesh and blood and sooooooo delicious. xxxoo
Ah yes. So pleased for you both. And nothing she has said about you surprises me in the least.
Post a Comment