In my youth…Well, when I was a bit younger, not that I’m that old, but to some out here, 55 may just be old…I showed an impulsive trick to an earthy, fun woman that I use to this day. Mary was an extremely sexual, sensual woman. Blonde, a bit portly, but very attractive, with large, bouncing breasts that everyone enjoyed. She had a great laugh, a wonderful way with people and was very vulnerable. We dated off and on for a few years and always shared a warm, loving friendship. In fact, she was the one who encouraged me to ask her sisters out…both of them…yes, I dated three sisters. Wrote a post about it last year.
We had dinner one night in an outdoor café. Enchanted with each other. Conversation, comfort, a little spice, a lot of touching and we ended up at my place. We had both just divorced within two months of each other back in 1986 and we offered ourselves some healing humanity. Mary rolled onto her back as I dove onto her body, kissing her lips, her neck, down to her gorgeous tits.
Impulsively I slapped one and she jolted up to a sitting position.
“Oh fuck” she said quietly. Thinking I’d done something wrong I quickly said “I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?” She looked at me lustfully. “God no, honey. Do that again.” “Okay then. Lie back.”
I began again, kissing and squeezing. Clutching thick blonde hair. Constant moaning. I slapped her again. This time, she stopped breathing to feel the tingle. I did it again. For a few moments, I sucked and slapped this woman all the way up and down her body. She reveled in the pain/pleasure feeling.
Then I took a chance. I slapped her pussy. Hard enough to feel it, but not too hard to do any perceived damage.
“OH FUUUUUCCCKKK!!!”
Amidst the tingle on her cunt, I went down and swallowed her clit into my mouth. Big and round it was. I surrounded it with my teeth. Flicked it hard and soft, up and down, side to side. She kept a steady moan as her juice flooded my face. God this is fun, I remember thinking.
Then I started humming on her clit. With it caught between my bite.
And you would have thought I shoved a vibrator up her cunt. She stopped moaning at first and began spasming in my mouth. What a hot thing that was. It last a fair amount of time. Then through her own lust, she said haltingly;
“JESUS!!!! THATISSOOOOSWWEEEEETTT!!!”
I simply kept it up until she pushed me away. She couldn’t talk, couldn’t move. And frankly, I was proud of myself for finding this new kind of ‘toy’ and in knowing that I could satisfy someone so heartily. As she laid there, I began stroking my cock. Got it to its ultimate length. Mary lazily reached over and stroked it for me. It was obvious that I had struck a kind of nerve and that we weren’t going to fuck. Fine. No problem. I reached over to grab the lube.
She said “No. Let me.”
And she rolled over enough to find my cock and devour it. Mary put a man’s cock deep in her throat near her gag reflex. Not all the way there, but enough to have more than a usual shaft in a woman’s mouth. She began short, easy, hardly moving motions up and down my cock.
And she began humming herself.
My fucking god, it felt like nothing I’d ever experienced up to that time. And I came twice in her mouth, Mary doing that favorite thing of letting some of my cum drip out the side of her mouth. When I finally started losing my erection, she simply kept me in her mouth until I had melted all the way down. She kissed it. Then we kissed each other, mingling our juices together. And we fell asleep.
It wasn’t really rough sex, although there were moments. But it was the first time that the intimacy had taken that kind of turn for me.
Talk about sweet sensations.
_________
Come read the rest of us, friends:
Haute Chocolat: www.thekinkchronicles.blogspot.com
Britni: http://britisstillshameless.blogspot.com
Petal: http://secretlifeofaslummymummy.blogspot.com/
Ronjazz: www.ronjazz.blogspot.com
fgsakes: http://fgsakes.blogspot.com/
Bri: www.theunequivocalme.blogspot.com
Gray : http://mygrayline.blogspot.com
Salt and Pepper: http://cellobiscuit.blogspot.com
Topaz http://topaz-gemology.blogspot.com
Barefoot Dreamer: http://dreamingbearfoot.blogspot.com
Panserbjorne: http://insatiabear.blogspot.com
Autumn: http://autumnmistspeaks.blogspot.com
Dave - http://glimpsesofdave.blogspot.com
Kimberly: http://www.yourerrantwife.blogspot.com/
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Hot story!
That was damn sexy!!:)
Good one love. I love how she kept your cock in her mouth.
I'm with Vix... points for keeping up and pushing you to your limit... twice ;-)
Ohh yes...humming is delicious, both giving and receiving. Sweet indeed Ron.
beautiful ronjazz. i love it! so hot. humming = good
oh well wow!
Delicious, as usual!
Very sexy Ron!
Wow, is anyone besides me jealous! Smokin story. And although I consider myself an avid student in the art of fellatio I have yet to try humming. I will put that on my to do list.
This is my first visit to your blog, and after that story certainly won't be my last. Mmmm.
Post a Comment