sex forums Torchlight: So Now We Have A New Year

Saturday, January 2, 2010

So Now We Have A New Year

...and I want you all to come back with your thoughts.

I was reading a couple of friends here who had gotten together to meet, ostensibly for the first time. I also have had the good fortune to have met a couple of blog friends here in Chicago.

Tell me this...What kind of interest would there be in creating a meeting of minds and bodies from you all? We pick a date well in advance, so if you have interest, you can prepare. I offer Chicago as a great place to start. A cosmopolitan city. Lots to offer. History, music, people, etc. Hell, I'm even more than happy to create entertainment (by that I mean a show of some kind) for you all.

We pick a name for it. We try to make it a weekend. We plan activities for us all, including intimate time, if anyone is interested. And we renew such things every couple of years or so. You know there will be turnover in attendance. But the dynamic, to me, would be fascinating and fun.

I know this sounds crazy, and I'm writing this rather impulsively. If the idea falls on its face, fine. But I just wonder...Wouldn't you all like to know what it would be like to meet other bloggers who are open and tolerant and smart and funny and sexy....And find us all in one place for a weekend?

Think about it. I'm more than happy to spearhead such an experience.

10 comments:

Kyra said...

I've thought about it often. And I would love to be able to do it. But I have enough trouble getting away from home/life/family long enough to fuck a guy let alone for a whole weekend, ya know?

In other words, I would sooooo love to. And I hope someone plans it. But there's virtually no way I can hope to attend...

nitebyrd said...

I'm all for it, you know. My problem will be financial.

Anonymous said...

Hell and mine...well f-ing just getting the fuck away.....

But shit me + kyra = damn good time baby, ya know???

XO

Ronjazz said...

I'm going to pursue this, ladies. Keep your minds open...I can be very creative. Spread the word for me.

The Duchess said...

I think it sounds like a delightful idea - I've been to Chicago and was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it...

Aurore said...

I wouldn't be adverse to a trip ;)

MammaLoves said...

If you turn it into some sort of blogging conference, then you can get sponsors to help get people there.

Just sayin.

Ronjazz said...

@MammaLoves -- So tell me what's on your mind. How do I do that?

Lady in red said...

I know this is something we have talked about before so not suprised that you want to do this. I wouldn't have too much trouble getting the time but the money is a very different matter.

slave said...

This Chicago slave would love it.

submissively,

slave mark slaveboyforu@hotmail.com