...And so we met in the parking lot under a stark light...She got out of her car, all leggy and hot...Our eyes locked quickly as she strolled toward me...It was around midnight...Just as she had been told, her summer dress was free and open in the soft breeze...our lips barely touched...I was in charge here and I wanted her to feel this deeply...I quietly said "Now..."
She raised her dress without hesitation...I slowly grabbed her hair with my left hand...I put my right hand down under the dress to her pussy...just as I had said, she wore nothing...she was smooth and sexy and as wet as she had ever felt...
I slowly thrust four fingers into her as she lost her breath...I placed her cunt into my hand...not her clit...not a bit of in-and-out with my fingers, but I held her pelvic bone firmly...
And I started shaking it...she was comfortably in my grip...she immediately began to vocalize her pleasure..."OH MY GOD....I'VE NEVER FELT THAT BEFORE....OH FUCK!!!"
I kept shaking her whole being in my hand and she kept her orgasm cumming...I kept soulfucking her that way for what seemed like a half-hour, but in reality was about five minutes...she threw her arms on my shoulders for support....and she kept cumming....she had to go down to her knees in her peach-colored dress...still cumming...her legs had woman juice tracking down to her heels...
Finally we had to stop...
I pulled my hand away from her...her mascara was slowly sliding down her cheeks..."Are you all right?" I asked...she could only nod affirmatively...I gently put my wet, dripping hand on her face to have her feel her sexual spirit...I kissed her easily on her forehead...She smiled...
And I left her there under that light, tending to her own recovery...She stayed on her knees in my rearview mirror, laughing...or crying...I couldn't really tell....
I enjoyed that. I think she did as well...
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh my... Thanks for the inspiration ;) It was just what I needed for a quick "session" to lift my spirits *eyebrow wiggles*
Lustus -- I wanna see you do some real wiggles, woman...:)
Mmm. I enjoyed that also.
Did I mention I've got this fixation with fingers in certain places??
Very, very nice.
Oh my word...."soulfucking".....You are exactly right.....that is what it feels like.
Thanks for your comment on my blog...you are brilliant!
Oh! Hell .... YES!
Distracted -- Honey, you just stay there while I help you fixate...:)
Crimson -- We aim to please here.
Nitebyrd -- It's fun to imagine. It's even more fun to do WHAT you imagine...
You've just got to love a man who knows how to please a woman. This story touches me in all the right places. Thanks Daddy.
XX
A. Secret -- And damn it, you're still just too far away...:)
Ohhhh, very nice! Love it! Damn that's hot!
I agree. A man who knows what to do and goes straight for it. Hallelujah!
Post a Comment