Ever had something like this happen to you?...Memorial Day was gorgeous here in Chicago. Temp around 80 and blue skies. I cooked out on my grill and had a quiet, enjoyable day. About 8:00 last evening, I was walking Jake the dog. As I was going by a townhouse building near my house, I heard "OHFUCK!!!" really loudly coming through an open window. So naturally, being the sexual creature I am, I paused to listen...She was getting it really hard and loud, whatever was happening. Lots of ramming bodies together -- your basic fucking sounds, both physically and vocally. Good for her! I must have stood there for five minutes or so on the sidewalk....
Finally a woman came to the window. She saw me standing there and said "Get out of here!" And she slammed the window down and drew the blinds. I heard some chuckling and screaming. And in the sillouette of light, I saw two SETS of breasts. And I smiled to myself. I started clapping my hands and heard a laughing scream through the townhouse.
Secrets.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love it! In my time I've been known to press my ear against a wall or two and listen. Delicious!
XX
I had a roommate in college like that. She was so loud. Sometimes I'd open my door and then walk into the living room and then next to the washer (which was right next to her door) and just listen. It felt so naughty!
Nope, never done anything like that. I would prefer to be hearing my own yells then someone elses!
A.Secret -- I do it as often as the opportunity arises...:)
NG -- ...and sometimes it makes you want to join in, doesn't it...:)
Vi -- Totally. But it's related to watching someone...if you get off on that, the sounds are just as erotic...:)
How hot is that? Apparently you were an unexpected but appreciated audience!
Dang...Coyotes are the only thing I hear on my walks.
The only thing that makes a noise like that round here is me... and that's not happening at the moment! I couldn't care less wat the neighbours think when I'm a yelling .
ROTFL!!! I will also admit to liking to listen, but I haven't had much chances lately, except in hotels. Unfortunately, then it's usually in the wee hours of the morning when I realllllly need to be sleeping!
Awesome! I would not have been able to help myself either. I know I would have stopped and listened as well.
Post a Comment