sex forums Torchlight: Today, All I Want.....

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today, All I Want.....

....is something I shared with a friend earlier today....

All I want to do today is to lie down.

Have someone of my choice rub me to sleep.

Wake up to my cock in her mouth or her hands and have a really hard, noisy cum.

And then go back to sleep.

Repeat a couple of times.

Is there anything wrong with that???

7 comments:

Kyra said...

Nope. Not a damn thing wrong with that!

Anonymous said...

No sir, not one thing as far as I can see.

Distracted said...

Lovely idea. Can't think of a better way to spend a day.

Helen said...

[picks up item, turns it over a few times, regards scanner output]

Nope, not a damn thing wrong with it, captain.

Ronjazz said...

Thank you all, ladies. When might I sign you up?... :)

And Helen...welcome. Let's talk.

nitebyrd said...

Sounds good to me. ;)

Glitterstim said...

Not a thing wrong! And if I could get on a plane now and be the one to wrap my lips (or hands...or legs...) around you, I would!

;o) BJ