...I'll let you know. Trying to come out with a realization about myself (no, I'm not gay...lol...). A couple of people know it out here. I become this at very select times, and I've been able to utilize it very sparingly for my own control and relief.
It's been a really bad week. Culminated by Friday night, getting mugged and robbed.
I'm just so tired and angry right now. Full of emotional and sexual frustration. I've not kept up with a couple of friends out here because of my own goings on. I apologize. When I can find the words, I'll share with you.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Fuck that sucks. Here to listen when you are ready.....
xoxo
Is it me, or does this sound dangerous? Okay, maybe it isn't...it isn't, right?
You have my Very Official Dispensation to do whatever makes you feel better, so long as it's not dangerous or self destructive. Yes, this extends to alcohol, porn, and ice cream. Have at it, darlin'.
*hugs you*
I'm sorry things have been so trying and unfortunate. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.
*hugs*
This is so disturbing, I hope you're okay? Msg/email me if you like, but whatever you do, I hope you are on the mend...
Thank you for the comment and I am always careful.;)
How are you?
So glad we got to talk the other day....know I'm a safe place for you. Do take care, my friend!
:o) BJ
I'm with Helen on her comment.
Take care of you, okay? Seems to me you're always taking care of others. I hope you have a bit of support available to you now.
And yes, email if you need any form of mine.
Hugs, K
i'm sending you warm hugs and positive thoughts. i'm sorry to read that you're having such a crappy week. sometimes real life takes us over and we've no time for play.
xoxo
loves autumn
Sorry you have been feeling crappy, darlin. Hugs and warm thoughts to you!
Mugged and Robbed? What the Fuck. Jeezus.
Post a Comment