sex forums Torchlight: Group Post: "I Saw Myself Reflected"

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Group Post: "I Saw Myself Reflected"

I saw myself reflected in the bottom of the glass. The occasional tear floated gently, but painfully from my eyes to the whiskey. The music playing in the background was like a bad movie...and strangely appropriate for the moment I was in.

The waves of Irish rippled incessantly every time I moved it, the whiskey's amber color mirroring the mood of the evening. I finally made up my mind that I was going to find the woman in my life that I wanted, the one who echoed my own feelings about life and love and dreams and sex and ambition and reaching out to others. I was tired of waiting, tired of not being the man I wanted to be with her, for her. My breaking point had finally come. And I simply couldn't...not anymore.

__________________

When I told her, the empty protective shell had already begun to rise in its galling mask around her. I had done nothing wrong, and she knew it. And still she felt like she had to hide. Bitch. I never lied...I never deceived. I always supported. And it was the best fucking sex she'd ever had, she as much as said so every time she let loose in bed, in the hallway, in the car, on the beach, in the department store, with her best friend, everywhere. But there it was...the truth, staring her in the face, and she couldn't take it.

I took the last of her things back to her place. She met me at the door, makeup blotched and running down her cheeks, hardly breathing when she saw me. I laid the boxes down. I went to her and said "When time passes a bit, let's talk again. You'll always be in me somewhere." She reached out in tears...finally, the mask came down. We hugged quietly. I reached down and squeezed her cunt in my hand and she froze, her breathing becoming halting. I moved the robe out of the way and said to her simply "Just hold on." I put three fingers in her and cupped the upper part of her pussy in my palm, squeezing and shaking it. Her grip became tighter, her voice getting higher as this unexpected sex moment became more real. Shaking her pussy in my hand harder and faster, her holding on as if this might be the last moment of intimate joy. After about five minutes, she began to shake in my arms, her cunt pouring juice out like a fountain, and still I stayed right there, making her understand what she would be missing, among other things. She collapsed into me as I continued as long as I could, my pants totally soaked from her pussy...

And then she fell to her knees, crying and holding onto herself like a new baby. I bent down and kissed her head, beginning to weep a bit myself. And I left her there.

I drove to Pete Miller's Pub and ordered a Jameson's and ice. I began to sip it slowly, achingly, thinking about the evening's events. The piano was playing a sad, halting tune that only served to remind me of the pain that I had to create...in order to achieve the movement I needed to find.

In a while, a lovely woman sat a couple of seats next to me and ordered a chardonnay. She saw my mood. She took a drink of her wine and looked at me. I looked at her through my glazed eyes. It had been a long night already. She smiled gently at me. Pretty. Jeans, black heels, easy demeanor...

And as she smiled, I smiled back. We stared for a long time, as if contemplating each other. Then my wisdom arrived....I downed my drink. Gave the bartender enough for mine and hers. I said to her "Another time. Please...maybe tomorrow." And I walked out into the rain...

_________________________

To sing, to laugh, to dream, to cry...to be free to walk the road I needed to walk, until someone wants to come along for the ride...until I again see my reflection in someone's eyes...


Another time, my dear. I need to catch my breath...

GO READ MY FRIENDS AS WELL:

1. Duchess (http://theduchessissexy.blogspot.com/)
2. Hubman (
http://hubmanshangout.wordpress.com/)
3. Pink Vixxxen ((
http://thekinkchronicles.blogspot.com/)
4. Ms Scarlett (
http://msscarlettletter.blogspot.com/)
5. Veronica (
http://anothersuburbanmom.blogspot.com/)
6. Enchanted Mistress (
http://taboosweetest.blogspot.com/)
7. Petal (
http://secretlifeofaslummymummy.blogspot.com/)
8. Aurore (
http://dangerousliaisons-aurore.blogspot.com/)
9. Topaz (
http://topaz-gemology.blogspot.com/)
10. Autumn (
http://autumnmistspeaks.blogspot.com/)
11. Library Vixen (
http://libraryvixen.blogspot.com/)
12. Bri (
http://theunequivocalme.blogspot.com/ )
13. Lolita (
http://www.sexingrock.blogspot.com/)
14. Danimo (
http://danimo21.blogspot.com/)
15. Kimberly (
http://yourerrantwife.blogspot.com/)
16. Britni (http://britisstillshameless.blogspot.com)
17. Adulterous Letch (http://a6y.blogspot.com)

12 comments:

Cala Gray said...

Beautifully written, heartfelt and sad.

*hugs you*

Kimberly said...

Oh god, you really convey the depth of feeling here. So well written...

Aurore said...

This post is raw, the emotion genuine and as Gray said, beautifully written. Thank you for sharing this.

*hugs*

Autumn said...

you write so well. so vividly. i enjoyed reading that. sometimes we all need to step back and chill for a minute.

Anonymous said...

Good post. she didn't want you to leave. The story reminds me of that song, "sometimes love just ain't enough"

Topaz said...

I like the word Aurore chose, 'genuine'. Never thought of using reflection as something you seek, and you've conveyed your take on it well - I like your starting with and returning to the whiskey.

Library Vixen said...

i love this take on the theme. nice one.

nitebyrd said...

Ron, that is the most beautiful, heart-wrenching post, I've read in a very long time.

Anonymous said...

You always pour out sincerity with such warmth, Ron. Great post!

xo

Distracted said...

Commenting through tears. Well done, friend.

JRM said...

Fucking hell, this is amazing writing, Ron. A-fucking-mazing.

Ronjazz said...

You are all very kind. Thanks...