sex forums Torchlight: A Holiday Meeting -- Part Two

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Holiday Meeting -- Part Two

She stood in front of me, her well-preserved body a testament to her own spirit. I think my mouth began to literally water.

"Pull out your Rabbit for me." "Yes, Sir." It was pink and fun to see in her hand. "Lay back and masturbate for me. I want to watch and see how you turn yourself on."

She laid back on the bed. Closing her eyes, she began the self-pleasuring. When she began to moan, I said "Honey, don't you hold back. This is why you are here." As if on cue, she started a louder vocal. "And open your eyes. Look at me. Do NOT take your eyes off me." Obedient. Erotic. She stared at me with a glassy gaze, because now her playing was starting to take her to the heaven that women adore. I kept my clothes on, walking around the bed. Watching her fuck herself. She kept her eyes on me, getting closer to the cum she wanted. I had told her that the entire experience was about her and her orgasm. How much she wanted it and how many she was going to get were two different things...But eventually...

"Yesyesyes...", she murmured quietly and breathlessly. I took off my own clothes and stroked myself to a good erection. The inevitable condom. When she started cumming, I sat down on the bed beside her. "Don't you stop until I tell you to do so, you hear me, little bitch?" Through gritted teeth, she answered "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." And there she orgasmed.

As soon as she started, I yanked the toy away and positioned myself between her legs. I clamped my mouth onto her cunt and let my tongue fly. And I began humming, circling her gorgeous clit with my teeth, so they could vibrate. She immediately screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!" As I drove her crazy with my tongue, my hands went up to her cute, perky breasts. I pinched her nipples. Hard. She reared up in surprise. Hard, forceful, rough.

"OHHHMYGOOOODDDDD!!! FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!"

I slapped her hips and kept saying the word "Cum" to her. And she shockingly obliged. She was ready, I give her credit. After a non-stop cum of, oh, thirty seconds or so, I let her go. And besides, I had other plans.

She laid there, her eyes half-closed from the intensity of what she just went through. What a wonderfully tight little pussy...Jesus, it was sweet. I went and got us some orange juice. We relaxed and drank. "You enjoyed that." She quickly smiled. "Damn right I did! I think I've already orgasmed eight or nine times..." As soon as she said that, she realized....But too late.

She wanted to be dominated. I did so. I slapped her tits with both hands coming down on her. "Excuse me?" I said quietly. "I'm sorry, Sir, thank you, Sir." She tried to make amends by reaching out to my cock...which I withdrew from her reach. "Honey, you have to earn this. Do you understand? You want to feel a strong man in you, around you. You want to be properly handled, but you haven't listened..." I bent down and laid beside her, almost spooning. I reached down and grabbed her cunt, putting three fingers in without regard...not normally like me, but the feeling of power in this moment was quite intoxicating. And she gave that to me.

It is my belief that it takes so much more strength to allow yourself to submit to someone sexually than it ever does to simply take them. And this was a strong woman. One who consented to be taken in this way. So I was bound to do so.

I cupped her cunt in my hand, moving my fingers and massaging her clit. And I gently whispered in her ear "Do you want more?" Almost with no voice, she said "Yes, Sir." I shook her cunt. Up and down. Clamping a strong grip on it. There was only one very loud "UUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" And it happened again. She began squirting her light ejaculate into my hand. I wouldn't let go and she held onto my arm tightly. The bed was fucking soaked, kids. So much fun. As she recovered, I washed my hands. She was prone and absolutely quiet.

When I came back, I pulled out my flogger. I slammed it down on the bed. She abruptly opened her eyes. Wide. But I surprised her. I gave it to her to examine.
"Go ahead, honey." I said. "Swing it. See how it feels." And she did so. And a giggle came out of her mouth...this was her first flogging...I have experience in that...and she was wanting to enjoy it.

"Grab your dildo." Throwing her bag at her, she rapidly reached in and pulled out a cherry-red dildo of roughly six inches or so. I kept a quiet, even keel in my voice..."Get on your knees. Head down, ass up." "Yes, Sir." With a loving little tattoo on her right cheek. Cute. "Start fucking yourself, honey. Let me handle everything else." And she did. At a fast clip, too. I watched her slam it in and out. I pulled the condom off me, and I then began an easy swing onto her back, so she wouldn't be too shocked. She remembered to show me her excitement through her voice and started getting hot. As she got more excited, I swung my friend down on her harder and faster.

It was very easy to follow her signals. Just as I had hoped, just as I had developed my own outlook on how to use a flogger. And the closer she got to her next cum, the faster and harder I hit her. This all went on for quite a while. And her voice....damn, her voice told me volumes:

"OHHH MY GOD, RON...OHHHH SIR....FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK....UUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHH!!! I LOOOOOVVVVEETHIIISSSS!!! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!! UUUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHH!!!!"

My God, I wish you were there to see. You'd be fucking yourself raw in the chair by the bed, I promise you.

I had flogged her to great success. But now it was my turn. I was sweating and breathing heavily, but I stopped flogging. I again yanked a toy out of her hand and, in the only time I raised my voice, I shouted "OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!" And she did so.

And I throatfucked this hot woman. She had a small mouth and her teeth were scraping my cock, but I didn't care. I grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth. When her hair kept slipping out of my hands, I clutched her bitch head and fucked her as hard as I could. She kept gagging and hung in there...a first for me. I kept fucking and shoving and fucking and using her as I wanted.

She loved it. She loved it all. And what a gift this was to give.

I was close to my own cum but I couldn't stand anymore, so I collapsed on the bed. She also was needing a break, but she throated my cock as I laid on my back. I grabbed her head and kept pushing myself into her. Pushing and shoving and, you know me, swearing aa loudly and as gutter-like as I had in me.

FINALLY....I had a great, wonderful yell in me and let my jizz shoot into her. She let it drip out the sides of her mouth, all the while continuing to gag and breathe, gag and breathe. And when I was done, she laid beside me....

After we recovered some, she went for a towel and properly cleaned me, although her sucking was pretty thorough. I gently reached down and pulled her by her hair up to me. I kissed her passionately and said "Damn...you are a good girl!" Her eyes lit up and she said "Thank you, Ron...Thank you, SIR." She had done exactly as she wanted. And as I wanted.

The rest of our time, there was more flogging, especially on her pussy. She couldn't get enough of that. I spanked her and actually bruised her left cheek, but she simply laughed. "I'll say that I fell in the parking lot, if anyone asks." We chuckled. She took every bit of what we had discussed. And a little more, because I had it in me. It was fun. It was all laced with passion and lust and bodily exchange and...

And a new friendship emerged. I look forward to seeing her again. And I couldn't wait to share the whole day with my girls.

Yes. My girls. That's for down the road, friends.

In the meantime...HAPPY NEW YEAR! Come visit anytime. I also look forward to keeping all my friends out here enthralled with my own life. And learning and loving more about all of you.

8 comments:

Autumn said...

a wonderful end to the story! so glad you had such a fantastic encounter. sounds like you both enjoyed it plenty.

happy new year my friend!

Kyra said...

Yum. I have no other words. But I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Distracted said...

You have given me a grin (and some wet panties) to last the rest of the night. Thank you, Ron. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, and I am thrilled for you!

JRM said...

Oh my my my what a good time you are having and I'm so glad to see it. This is very similar to what B and I have together and it's so amazing, how well we mesh in many ways branching off our sexual D/s. Enjoy my friend, you deserve it.

nitebyrd said...

I'm just sitting here smiling and more than a little wet. ;)

Anonymous said...

Late getting here to comment....

"It is my belief that it takes so much more strength to allow yourself to submit to someone sexually than it ever does to simply take them."

Wow. This experience sounds amazing...and you quite intuitive.

I hope you find many more aventures this year on this journey you have forged!!

XO

Topaz said...

For all you've been through, you deserve such an amazing end to the year! Would you have imagined to have ever found such release?!?

You have me all smiles for ya :D

fyi - my verification word is 'bod use' how coincidental...