sex forums Torchlight: Fantasy #1 Of A Blogger Friend -- Can You Guess Who It Is?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fantasy #1 Of A Blogger Friend -- Can You Guess Who It Is?

Something I thought I'd try. I have picked a friend out here. I wonder if you see here as clearly as I do...Who is it?

___________________

She laid there, looking at me with deep-set eyes and a glaze in them that cried in lust.

Her long hair draped itself over her left breast as she enjoyed herself. I was simply sitting on the edge of the bed. She was on her back, pinching her nipples to their lovely points. Used her nails to dig in a bit and, while trapped, shook her tits to increase the intensity.

She was a little taller than five feet. Wonderfully thick, clutchable hair that waved freely in a breeze. A strong, curvy body that anyone, man or woman, would dearly enjoy...it was obvious that she did, too.

She crawled her hands and fingers like spiders down her torso, pausing just a moment at her navel, where she allowed a fingernail to mockfuck it like a tight little pussy. She chuckled and I smiled. Then she resumed the move down to her cleanly shaven cunt. She spread open her labial lips and easily shoved two fingers inside her, beginning a slow, steady rhythm, quietly moaning with every thrust. She was sensitive and powerful in her bed. Elegant and hot. A man's dream...at least this one.

After a couple of minutes, she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her dildo vibe. Turned it on high and impulsively, suddenly shoved it into her eager cunt. She held onto it like she was stroking a cock and was strong and knowing about what she wanted.

Then she said "Please...watch me cum. Please..." I simply said "Of course." Trying not to touch myself, but wanting to enjoy her.

Harder and faster. She groaned out loud and gave me that dirt from her mouth that I always enjoy from women...

"Ohfuckfuckfuck...youbastardyouknowwhatthisdoestome...fuckyesfuckfuckFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!"

As she drove the dildo in deeply and fiercely, her other hand began to manipulate her clit, now hugely swollen and crying out for my mouth. But I held my ground. This was simply too fun to interrupt. I'd get mine another time.

On and on and on for about five minutes non-stop...Finally...she gushed. HARD. It flooded the bed and actually made its own sound rushing out of that pussy. She yelped and grunted from her gut. On and on and on she fucked herself. Remaining on her back, eyes alternated between me watching intently, and then closing them to concentrate on the orgasm.

My God. How I loved watching that. All told, it was about 15 minutes or so. And it was her first time being watched so openly. I gave her some ice water as she came back to earth. Then she quietly said:

"Would you do the same for me?"

5 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Not me, I've got short hair. I'm going with "Autumn."

Aurore said...

Is it me? It could totally be me! ;)

The Duchess said...

I would dearly love to have someone write that about me - but I'm gonna guess Aurore!

Ronjazz said...

Aurore...what gave me away?...:)

Aurore said...

Not that I am vain in anyway...but this sounds kinda like me:

She was a little taller than five feet. Wonderfully thick, clutchable hair that waved freely in a breeze. A strong, curvy body that anyone, man or woman, would dearly enjoy...it was obvious that she did, too.

I do so enjoy that description ;) *kisses*