I'm going through a very difficult point right now, both professionally and personally. I'll deal...I always do. I haven't survived up to this point for nothing, I promise you.
But I find it fascinating that, when we go through the stress in our lives and it begins to take its toll, sex assumes a place on either end of the spectrum. We either just cannot deal with it and want to be left alone until we are ready, or we crave it in whatever form we can accept to find the relief.
I personally belong in the latter category. It's been at least two years since the "job" for me has been so spotty. (For those who don't know, I'm an actor, etc.) I find the restlessness constant and comsuming and I seek the release however it's possible. And now that I enjoy some of the intensity and passion that aspects of BDSM provide, it's even worse right now. I need the sex. It fills a hole, it allows me to vent, it forces me to focus and relax and expend the energy needed to fuck or suck or flog or whatever. Hell, you want to find a mercy fuck, I'll take it, that's fine... I simply have always been this way and cannot understand how it works the other way around.
Tell me, friend...Where do you align yourself on this phenomenon of life?
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ooh, that's interesting. Until a few months ago, I would have said that I would be less likely to want sex during times of stress. But right now I'm going through all kinda of shit and the only thing keeping me sane is the orgasms. Gotta have 'em. :)
I hope things get better for you soon, though.
well you know my thoughts on this matter x spank me harder my darling make me feel it
As things start to become more stressful (or even as I slip into a depression) my sex drive spikes tremendously then I hit a wall and lose all interest.
Taking the long view of historically I would say I belonged on the first part of the spectrum. Taking the short view of historically I would say I belong closer to the middle. When it is stressy these days sex may happen less often but it can be done differently...more cathartic aspects these days I guess.
Post a Comment