I gathered a few quotes on sex and thought you'd like to steal a couple from me. From some surprising sources, too...
____________________
“Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.” -- Billy Crystal
“An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away.” -- Mae West
“The prison psychiatrist asked me if I thought sex was dirty. I told him only when it's done right.” -- Woody Allen
“I once made love for an hour and fifteen minutes, but it was the night the clocks are set ahead.” -- Garry Shandling
"We have reason to believe that man first walked upright to free his hands for masturbation." -- Lily Tomlin
"You know that look women get when they want sex? Me, neither." -- Drew Carey
"Makin' love to mah old man is like pushin' a car uphill...with a rope." -- Jackie "Moms" Mabley
"If God had intended us not to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter." -- George Carlin
"It's been so long since I made love, I can't even remember who gets tied up." -- Bette Midler
AND MY OWN PERSONAL FAVORITE:
“Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?” -- George Gershwin
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"It's been so long since I made love, I can't even remember who gets tied up." -- Bette Midler
This is my current favorite. I admit the lack of sex is my doing but this quote sure struck a chord with me!
Thanks, Ron. I enjoyed this post!
Bette's quote is my favourite - though I will never forget who gets tied up ;)
Post a Comment