sex forums Torchlight: The Harem - Hubman ("Hubman's Hangout) and Veronica ("Another Suburban Mom")

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Harem - Hubman ("Hubman's Hangout) and Veronica ("Another Suburban Mom")

Veronica sat nimbly on her barstool, her hair thick and full of body, her booty wonderfully full and hot. “Hi, Ron” she said cheerfully. “Hi, Ron, how are you? What’s your pleasure?” “Just a chardonnay.” “Cool.” She adjusted her skirt upward to show her gorgeous legs. Out for attention this evening, she was, and nothing was going to stop her. Ron brought back the glass of wine. “What’s up tonight?” They both enjoyed the fact that they shared a nickname together. Veronica looked about the bar. “Well, I hope one of these men. I need some good hard cock tonight.” Ron chuckled. “You’re on your own there, dear. Unless you can find me some nice wet pussy…THEN we’ll talk!” The banter was pleasant and full of warmth. A soft jazz piano played in the background.

Veronica sipped on her wine and kept her cool. Something would come of tonight…wait and see.

A half hour passed. Easy conversation with a couple next to her, the man staring intently at Veronica’s cleavage, his date curiously doing the same thing. Down the bar, a man around 60 or so lifted his glass in an obviously desperate attempt to gain her favor. Veronica just laughed and toasted back to him. Ron placed another glass of chardonnay in front of her. Veronica said “Honey, I didn’t order this yet.” Ron said quietly “He did.” And pointed at a man roughly Veronica’s age, sitting directly across from her at the horseshoe-shaped bar. Their eyes met and could not unlock. They talked across the bar as Ron kept being, well, Ron.

“I saw you here and had to buy you a drink. I hope you don’t mind.” The man then winked slyly and sipped his beer. Veronica, normally accustomed to such boldness, was still quite taken. “Not at all. It’s a hot night.” “Yes, it is” he said. “May I come over?” “Sure.” She knew immediately where this was going, and she hopped on the train. He sat beside her, extending his hand. “I’m Hubman. This is a regular haunt of mine.” Veronica took his hand carefully, but firmly. “Veronica…my friends call me Veronica.” They both laughed. “I don’t remember seeing you much here.” Hubman took a long drink of his Stella Artois. “I usually sit over by the musicians. Big jazz fan.” “Yeah? Me too.”

And so it began.

They talked of all kinds of things…books, music, the professional sports teams in town. They talked of friends and lovers and times they wish they could relive. Finally Hubman threw his first pitch. “Let me buy us dinner. There’s an empty table. What do you say?” Veronica smiled. “Lead the way.” Hubman pointed to Ron, then to the table, then to their drinks. And they went and sat down. Ron, watching them enviably, said “Damn…”

Veronica strolled across the room with a slow, easy confidence that belied her utter excitement at what was going on. Her black dress proudly accented her gorgeous ass, and nearly every man followed it over, all wishing to touch it just once. Hubman was elegant and respectful, pulling out her chair, helping her sit in one of those delightfully chauvinistic customs that still hangs on in life. He kept his chatter up to a quiet and steady stream, and Veronica seemed so taken by the unfolding events. The waiter brought over their drinks. As she opened her menu, Hubman politely said to her “May I?” She stopped. She looked in his eyes and said “Okay…let’s see what you’ve got.” Hubman looked at the waiter. “We’ll start with sharing a shrimp cocktail. The lady will have the angel hair pasta with pesto and pinenuts. Her salad has raspberry vinagerette. Keep her water full, if you would. I will have the stuffed Cornish hen and a cup of chowder.” He looked at Veronica. “How’s that sound?”

Veronica was now looking through glazed eyes. “That… is perfect…”

The waiter smiled and said “Very good, sir.”

Then they got down to business. Hubman took her hand and was surprisingly open. “I have to tell you that I find you absolutely breathtaking, Veronica. When I walked in here and saw you sitting at the bar, I had to have you.” She continued to stare into his eyes. “I hope you don’t mind such boldness.” As the piano flowed and the drinks came again, they both thought to themselves how fortunate they were to be experiencing these moments. True, elegant, heartfelt romance was rare between people these days. These two people lived in it for most of the evening, hoping that it might lead to something more…erotic.

Then…a subtle break from the romance. Sudden, but totally appropriate.

Hubman reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out an egg-shaped toy. He gently handed it to her. She looked at it and said “What’s this?” He said bluntly “Put it in your pussy.”

Veronica was a bit shocked. “You want me to what?”

Hubman stood his ground. “I want you to put it inside your pussy.”

She stared at him keenly, not believing what she had just heard. But, true to her courageous nature, she called him on it. She pulled the eggtoy below the tablecloth and pushed it into her pussy, which was absolutely soaked and dripped…she wasn’t wearing panties, which made it all the more exciting to her. She looked up at him. “All right. Now what?”

In his other pocket, he pulled out what looked like a remote control. She knew now what all this was. The egg was a vibrator, and he was going to control her every movement during dinner.

The salad and the soup arrived. Hubman and Veronica began conversation that was now markedly more sexual in nature. Hubman said “Let’s play one of my favorite games. I call it “Yes or No.” Veronica giggled. “Hey, I know this game! This is the one at the door, right?” Hubman nodded. “You do know this game…Okay. Whomever comes through the door for the rest of the evening, we decide through saying ‘yes’ or ‘no’ if we would want to fuck them or not.” The door opened at that moment. Two men came through. One was about six feet tall. Slim, older but still vital and handsome. The other was a bit shorter, but built powerfully and very Latin. Hubman looked at her. “Well?” Veronica did not hesitate. “Oh, hell yes to both of them. Maybe even together!” And she let out a robust and lusty laugh. A man loves it when a woman loosens up and becomes what she wants to be…which is who she really is most of the time.

The exchange here was remarkable. They seemed to fit with each other, hand in glove. The dinners were brought out and it all felt so right. Out of curiosity, Veronica looked down at the remote, which had not left the table between their plates. She looked at him with anticipation. “So…are you going to use that?” Hubman smiled and looked at her with a gleam in his eye.

“No.” He said simply. “You are. And when I say so.”

Veronica felt a jolt in her cunt, and it was not the toy inside. The waiter took their plates. They sat finishing their drinks. The ‘Yes or No’ game had played throughout the night. The doors opened once more and a couple came through, a short, curvy blonde that Hubman said “OH, yes” to without delay. Veronica said “Yes and yes.” Hubman turned. She said “I’d do both of them.” Hubman said to her “Pick it up.” Veronica looked at the remote and picked it up. Hubman said to her easily “For the rest of the night, I am in charge. Do you have a problem with that?” Veronica picked up on his tone and answered “Not at all. You’re in charge.” He said to her “Turn it on.” She pushed the switch to the ‘on’ position. A small electric shake began to move her cunt. It was touching that rough G-spot of hers, and she was eating it up. She closed her eyes. “No” he said. “Keep your eyes open. Look at me. Look at the pianist. Keep them open.” And she did as she was told. Hubman thought “Fuck! If the men in this room only knew…” And Veronica was in a kind of trance, the vibration pushing her forward.

He said to her “Turn up the power.” And she did. When that happened, Veronica let out a deep moan, guttural and hot. Then he said “Let’s go, honey.” Through her lust, she managed to say “Where are we going?” Hubman just smiled. “You’ll see.” As they left, they both waved goodbye to Ron, who said to himself “Boy I love that game…”

Hubman hailed a taxi. They got in the back. He said to the driver “Crowne Plaza Hotel.” They sat surprisingly apart from each other. After the car had gone a few blocks, Hubman said “More.” Veronica turned up the heat, and now it couldn’t hold her back…

“Oh my god…godyes…OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

And she began her cum…the whole night had led to this. She spasmed hotly and looked up at the ceiling of the cab. Hubman grabbed his cock and began stroking it inside his pants. The driver, who had seen lots in his day, now stared in the mirror at these two hot people. When her orgasm slowed, she turned down the power on the remote. Hubman swiftly took it from her. “I didn’t say you could do that.” But he left it off. Veronica wondered what else was in store.

They got to the room that Hubman had obviously planned on before they met. They walked in and literally tore each other’s clothes off, forgetting to close the door. Her breasts came spilling out in a hurry, while his cock jutted outward, looking for home. He threw her on the bed. He pushed her legs upward toward the headboard of the bed. He furiously shoved his cock into her waiting, wet pussy and they pumped at each other. The slapping sound was so loud you could hear it across the hall. A couple walked by around the same age as these two hot lovers. They paused for a moment to watch. As they watch, Hubman turned Veronica on her side and hooked her leg around his hip and kept fucking her, fucking her hard and soft, fucking her fast and slow, just flatout fucking this beauty that other men wanted so much. Finally the woman at the door said “We’ll shut this for you.” Veronica, in the middle of her lust, yelled “NO! KEEP IT OPEN!” The couple stepped back, a bit shocked but very envious…the man said to his girl “That’s how a woman should fuck!”

Hubman grabbed Veronica’s hips and pushed her onto her knees and roughly pushed his cock in from behind. Both of them now let out a torrent of sex language that would make any hot couple proud:

Him: “YOUHOTBITCHGIMMETHATCUNTCOMEONGIVEITTOME!!!”

Her: “Fuckme…FUCKMEEEEYOUFUCKINGBASTARDFUCKMEEEE!!!”

Him: “GODILOVETHISPUSSYLOVEITLOVEITFUCKMEYOUSLUTFUCK MEHARD…JESUSYESFUCKMEEEEEE!!!”

Her: “DAMNDAMNFUCKYESFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!”

Suddenly a knock on the door. Room service…Hubman had ordered it in advance, and they both laughed out loud. Veronica laid down on the bed, furiously rubbing her clit, not giving a flying fuck who was watching at this point. The hotel attendant, a young man who could not take his eyes off the sight before him, put the fruit and cheese tray down. As he was getting ready to go, Veronica let it all go…

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHUUUUUNNNNNNNHHHHHH!!!!”

And she began to shudder and jerk, each movement. She soaked the bed beneath her and the hotel bellman ran out the door, astounded at what he saw. Hubman locked the door behind him and hurriedly back to the bed, brusquely shoving his cock into Veronica, not giving a damn about anything except this woman and this pussy. Fucking her the way that he wanted, knowing how fortunate, how absolutely arresting this opportunity was. And he didn’t waste it…

“JESUSCHRISTVERONICAFUCKYESFUCKFUCKFUUUCCCCCKKK!!!”

............................


As they laid in bed together, spooning and feeling each other close, Veronica reached down and lazily ran her nails over Hubman’s leg. They both smiled inwardly…

“So when we get home, will you do me a favor?”

“Sure, honey, what?”

“Will you give Ron a call? I wanna do this again as soon as we can…”

5 comments:

Topaz said...

I have to catch up (still have to read southerngirls!) But this one, damn, I see Hubman & ASM from a whole other 3rd person perspective. I have yet to have a hot dinner like that...

Hubman said...

Good stuff! I'm happy that you were inspired to write about us. Thanks for the hot fantasy.

I'll have to make sure ASM sees this..

Kimberly said...

I love this game you are playing. LOVE!

JRM said...

Mmmmm very nice.

I do have to wonder where that egg went, though... *grin*

Barney said...

Holy Hubman & Veronica...

I want a dinner date like that!