You know how, at times, you get really horny? Wanting attention? Needing it to the point that maybe it's debilitating when you don't offer it to yourself or get help from someone else? Well, you may laugh and even disagree with me here. I wholeheartedly believe in the orgasm for many reasons, certainly more than just the cum.
It's theraputic. You are tired, not feeling well, even ill...you can't get out of bed because of a cold or flu or something. For me...if I can summon up the energy, the wash that comes over me allows me to relax through the fever or the aches and pains.
It's spiritual. When you orgasm, it is like no other feeling on earth to restore and re-energize your soul. It helps in patching up a hole or two, because it is a gift to your body and mind.
It's physically rejuvenating. After you cum and whether you even take a nap or whatever, it helps the body find the juice it needs to move forward.
It's mental. It clears your head to focus on one thing and one thing only...taking the journey to the destination. If you have someone coming along for the ride in whatever form, it's even better.
It takes the stress and pressure away, even temporarily. I personally am going through so much difficulty and stress in life at present. When you combine the stress with my own high libido, I depend on masturbation or phone sex (since I don't have the partner at present) and select friends to understand that it is the way I have always fought it...with sex. My last post incorporated elements from my own life to make the point.
It's personal...it belongs to you and no one else. Everyone looks at sex differently. But no one can ever take that feeling away from you...it's yours.
It's communal. My outlook is the more the merrier -- in people, in numbers, in location, in simply being human. I am a bit polyamorous that way...a viewpoint that I can never share with those in my life...or as of now, I have not yet found those people. Any advice?
And finally...
It's human. If you feel it, go get it. If you want to share it, begin to build that person or group of people who understand. It's a lifelong proposition to do so, and I'm still working on it. You win some, you lose some. But you will always have it at your fingertips.
Boys and girls...cum with me. Anytime.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I relate to how you break it down. After just having an orgasm (so much more than just cumming), I can confirm that it is the most therapeutic treatment for body, mind and soul. Beats a trip to the spa any day!
I hope you do soon find a partner to share this with. But with your quick wit, i can't see this being a problem...
Beautifully expressed...and to some of us it is sadly elusive.
Due to that, and other reasons...it IS very spiritual for me. shit, we could easily solve many of the world's problems if peeps were cumming more often, me thinks.
Oh yes I agree whole-heartedly or whole-pussily :-)
I am in need of a good relief this morning..hope I get to it soon. Great post!
Couldn't agree more. One simple thing, but it encompasses so much.... Makes it an even greater pity that some people associate shame and guilt with it!!
Take care, my friend!
:o) BJ
Quoting Southerngirl:
"we could easily solve many of the world's problems if peeps were cumming more often, me thinks."
Haha! She couldn't be more correct...
I have and hope to again!
I feel like the only comment to this is "OH YES" ;)
Post a Comment