sex forums Torchlight: Letter #3 -- Kyra (The Last Refuge Of The Lonely Housewife)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Letter #3 -- Kyra (The Last Refuge Of The Lonely Housewife)

Hello, Kyra --

Have I told you lately how much I love and admire you? If I've been remiss, let me now correct it with a few humble words here.

You have been absolutely, doggedly persistent in your debate on married life, and I have to give you credit. When things have seemed so utterly rock-bottom and you feel that no one cares, somehow you always land on your feet, soul intact, moving forward. Whether slow and steady or quick and easy, it's always fun to read where your mind goes, honey. And your gutter is as erotic as anyone I've ever read. You are hot, hot, HOT. Believe that, because I'm sure the approaching comments will support me on that.

We've been blog friends for a while now, and I am always disarmed by your seemingly effortless way to grab my attention. Even when I don't agree, I always manage to respect your side of the argument. That suggests, to me, a person of substance, of merit, and certainly someone with whom I'd love to spend time. Any kind of time...and yes, now you have MY mind in the gutter right there with you.

Most of all, Kyra... there is an eloquence to your singular brand of earthy, take-me-as-I-am consciousness that is so attractive, so appealing. You're that wonderful kind of woman that a man would love to try and do nearly anything with, because you have the intelligence to appreciate it -- whether it's a new CD or a new way to suck pussy -- that combines itself so naturally with this wonderfully warm and not-so-innocent love of whatever is in the moment. I know you wish you could be a whole lot more impulsive at times...don't we all...but you deal. You are strong. Even in the shaky times, you know who you are and you can command attention with the best of women.

I would dearly love to hold you. To touch your curves. To offer up to you any pleasure that you might accept from me. To learn more about you and to share more of me with you. There aren't many people out here so far that have touched me quite in the way you have. I can only imagine how much you would enjoy a real man's strength, a real man's attention...because it's so obvious that you are a real woman.

And I'm glad to share my love here and to call you friend.....Come find me and allow me the privilege to share your presence at any time. You really are quite a woman.

Ron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ron...

This so touches me cause Kyra rocks in a major way!!! how can we not respect her?? She is forthright and kind and the genuine deal yall!

xxoo to yo and Kyra!

Kyra said...

Damn. I was teary enough just reading Ron's letter. And then SG and her kind words.

Ron, you KNOW how highly I think of you. You are a unique and special man. In so very many ways. But the way that gets me, TOTALLY GETS ME, the most is how you make ME feel. As I have said before, it is the sexiest thing about you. And I've never seen or heard a man who did it so well.

That song (which I fucking *love* by the way) is soooooo apt: You make me feel like a natural woman. (woman :)

To be spoken to in this way? Sigh.

That a woman hasn't swooped in and swept you away is beyond me. Anyone would be privileged to be in your company. And for me, the fact that you adore me? Well, it makes me think that much better about myself.

THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart, soul, tits, pussy. Thank you.

I love you, baby.

A. Secret said...

AMEN! I couldn't have said it better myself Ron! Except to add that she is one of the most CARING bloggers around. It is that "mother hen" quality about her that leaves us all feeling so loved and cared for. We are all truly lucky to know her.

Now, if the 3 of us could commence our fucking I'd be so so grateful ;-)
XX