sex forums Torchlight: Fantasy #3 Of A Blogger Friend

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fantasy #3 Of A Blogger Friend

All of her. I want to fuck all of her, this gorgeous woman from across the water.

This bitch with sex that drips from here like honey.
This slut, who will seemingly do whatever I ask her to do...as I want her to do.

She arouses every possible pore in me as few have in recent times. She needs to be slapped and fucked and spanked and flogged and whipped and bitten and waxed and fucked again and again. I want to make her pass out with pleasure. I expect her to be a good girl when I demand what I want from her.

I want to invite some friends over, male and female, and have her enjoy the service that I might expect.

But not only that...

She needs to suck me right down to the root and swallow it all. If she misses something, she licks it off me happily, hungrily.

She must offer to give me her ass to slap as hard and as long as I can...and want. With no regard to anything other the pleasure we both seek.

She's a wonderfully Zaftig wench, with legs galore, breasts to throw myself into fully, who knows exactly who she is. She has a sexuality that needs to be bottled and sold.

She needs to be here with me today. Only time will take care of that.

We'll see how long it takes for her to see herself here...:)

8 comments:

nitebyrd said...

AH! The gorgeous, incredibly sexy Secretly Naughty is your woman of fantasy today, I think!

Topaz said...

It can be so many lovely women out here - but how lucky for her to insight these emotions within you...

heelsnstocking said...

wishing it was me x

ronjazz said...

It is, heels. You are one great big fucking YYYUUUUUUMMMM!!!

Now open those legs up...:)

heelsnstocking said...

wow really super flattered!

but i do agree we would send sparks a flying x

Joanna Cake said...

I think we all like to imagine ourselves in that scenario :)

Lady Tragic said...

Delicious! You make it almost visual :-)

Anonymous said...

well....she caught it long before I did. VERY SEXY!!!

Your harem is expanding my friend....

xx