One time, a girlfriend and I discussed the possibility of trying to satisfy a fantasy for the other. I gave her one that offered a hot memory for both of us.
She wanted me to watch her be fucked. Glad to oblige.
She has a friend picked out, who really wanted to give it to her hard. I offered to discuss it with the man, but she said no, he just wants to fuck me.
Okay.
Dinner. Getting to know each other. Not imposing at all, and it seemed to relax her friend, because this kind of exploration was totally new to him. In fact, it was his first experience outside the traditional.
I pulled up a chair. They were going at it really hot and heavy on the foreplay. It took him a while to get it up, but eventually with the help of some good lube, he did.
He put her on her knees on the bed, facing me. The lust in her eyes was pretty strong and glassy, and I could tell she wanted this badly. I looked at her just as she was being entered, and I said.
"You keep your eyes on me the whole time, you understand?" She nodded.
The man wasted no time. He plunged into this bitch as hard and as quickly as he could. She didn't seem to mind it, even though I knew that she loved the buildup as much as the fuck. He slapped his torso on her in a quick, rhythmic tempo that got her going. It took a lot to get her to cum, but a large cock as his was did the trick. When she started cumming, I reached to her from the chair. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and said "You KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AND ON ME!!!"
Immediately that did it for her. Her orgasm was loud and at a fever pitch. I undid my own pants and started stroking my cock, which was erect from watching. Her friend was a bit wide-eyed when it happened, but he already had broken a sweat and was not going to stop until the right time.
I grabbed some lube and got my dick all hot and smooth. I am a noisy man sexually...always have been. And this was hot to me. So here I go with my own hot talk, her eyes glued to me and my cock:
"GODDAMN YOU, YOU HOT BITCH! YOU JUST WATCH ME BEAT MY COCK WHILE YOU GET FUCKED! YOU LOVE THIS SHIT, DON'T YOU? DON'T YOU???" I kept it going, because it was fun and because she stayed right with me, grunting with each thrust from her fuck buddy's eight inches...or so he said at dinner...
I'm getting close, but I wanted to hold back. So I slow down fucking my fist a bit. The other two, however, had no such notion. He got really close to his own orgasm and suddenly put his fucking into a new, rapid gear, which started her going and going...and going again.
He pulls out his cock and lets go his load on her back, her ass. Some of it actually shot up close to her neck. As they are both cumming, I now increase the speed of my own jerking. When I get close, I again grab her hair.
I shot it all into her face. Her mouth. Her chin and neck. And it was her culmination...She came SO LOUDLY! She had also been a noisy girl with me, but not like this. It was gutteral and primative. When I was done, and everyone had collapsed, I scooped a small bit onto my hand and put it in her mouth. She sucked my fingers like they were candy.
Which at the moment, they were.
I grabbed some tissue for myself and a couple of washclothes for them. She was absolutely dazed and in wonder at how this all went down. With a little bonus from me.
I gave her what she wanted.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
vry very hot! and what did you ask for?
Lucky, lucky girl ;)
Being able to give her what she wanted without any analyzing (sp?) and just going for it is something very special, Ron.
Well, you already know you're special, don't you? ;)
oh my GOD that was hot, I think you just gave me what I wanted too wow. Nice to meet you.
Post a Comment